Intentions, reflections, thoughts, and feelings as we enter our 35th day of quarantine
But really just a round up of some simple-yet-good things that delight me these days, with hopes they'll delight you too.
01. LISTEN - JESSICA PRATT : This lady fulfills all my FINE folk needs with her album, Quiet Signs.
GO LISTEN IMMEDIATELY.
03. GULP - NOT WINE : After drinking a bit too much wine (guilty!) in the first few days of quarantine and turning into Ms. Anxious-Pants, our household has called it quits on booze until further notice...
04. WEAR -
05. ENJOY - BEING HOME : I moved back to my home-state of Minnesota after 13 years in Los Angeles exactly one year ago today.
I dragged a handsome man named
home with me...
I’m pretty sure he likes it too.
PROOF (above) : He’s taken some BEAUTIFUL photos of our home recently (which he develops in our bathroom).
06. LESS - TV : Along with wine, we’ve banned the unhealthy habit of watching TV in bed...
Which means we watch THE SAME amount, but from the couch.
07. MORE - BABY APPRECIATION :
My loves, my quarantine partners of love.
Keep me sane
(whilst driving me nuts).
AND I WOULDN’T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY.