BRUSHED BERET | indigo | earth dyed
Not just for bad hair days
A classic beret with a brushed texture.
- Knit from a luxe 74% Suri Alpaca, 22% Merino Wool, 4% Polyamide yarn.
- Suri Alpaca is one of two breeds of the Alpaca (the other is Huacaya). Less than 10% of the 3.7 million Alpacas on Earth are Suri. Suri Alpacas produce a fiber as soft as cashmere, with the luster of silk.
- Merino Wool comes from the coats of Merino Sheep. It is much finer than regular wool, and often confused with cashmere.
- Earth dyed using indigo.
- Made by artisans in Lima, Peru.
- Green dry clean. Use a sweater stone to maintain brushed texture.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag.
- One size fits most.
- Pair with our matching Brushed Cardi.
- Measurements laying flat:
- ONE SIZE | Length 12" | Opening | 6 1/2"
Also available in mushroom, noir, and jam.