MILO JACKET | houndstooth
Making your dad jealous
Milo is designed for your every day, inspired by a 70’s denim jacket with a signature cotton sherpa collar and lining. Buttons up the front. Cropped length. The micro-houndstooth pattern is tan/dark brown in color.
- 50% lyocell (wood pulp from eucalyptus trees), 47% cotton, 3% elastane.
- Collar and lining are 100% cotton sherpa.
- All natural buttons made from the shells of pearl oysters.
- Organic cotton lining.
- Ethically and mindfully made by our artisan partners in Delhi, India.
- Green dry clean recommended. High iron as needed.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag, with spare buttons stitched to the care label.
- The Milo Jacket runs true to size.
- Wear with our Luna Pant | noir.
- Maria is 5' 9" and wearing a size XS.
- For a general size guide click here, see below for some fit notes specific for the Milo Jacket: