JUJU SHORT | wheat | organic + earth dyed
Throw on in the morning, never take off again
A casual, pajama-style short with an elastic waistband and curved side pockets. With a 3 1/2" inseam, designed to be fitted throughout the waist and slightly flared through the legs. Details for days, with delicate, antique-inspired embroidery at the front and cuff. Naturally dyed using the earth, wheat resembles a dormant grass.
- 100% organic cotton khadi, hand-spun and yarn dyed using a 2-ply yarn. Pockets lined with organic cotton.
- Earth dyed with turmeric and pomegranate weft, naturally washed with sea salt and enzyme warp.
- Clad with buttons made from the shells of pearl oysters.
- Ethically and mindfully made by our artisan partners in Delhi, India.
Hand wash cold and hang to dry. Low iron if needed. Store out of the sun to best preserve the natural dye.
- Wear with our Bodysuit | tobacco.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag, with spare buttons stitched to the care label.
- Model is 5' 9" and wearing a size small.
- For a general size guide click here, see below for some fit notes specific to the Juju Short:
- XS | 12" waist | 10" front rise | 21" hip | 3 1/2" inseam
- S | 13" waist | 10 1/2" front rise | 22" hip | 3 1/2" inseam
- M | 14" waist | 11" front rise | 23" hip | 3 1/2" inseam
- L | 15" waist | 11 1/2" front rise | 24" hip | 3 1/2" inseam
Also available in herb stripe, bone, and gingham.