BRUSHED CARDI | harissa
Go ahead, get cozy
Knit by Peruvian artisans from the softest alpaca yarn and merino wool blend with a brushed texture and six seashell buttons down the front. An essential layering piece. Slightly cropped length with sleeves hitting at the wrist, a slightly oversized fit compared to our original Cardi.
- Knit from a luxe 74% Suri Alpaca, 22% Merino Wool, 4% Polyamide yarn.
- Suri Alpaca is one of two breeds of the Alpaca (the other is Huacaya). Less than 10% of the 3.7 million Alpacas on Earth are Suri. Suri Alpacas produce a fiber as soft as cashmere, with the luster of silk.
- Merino Wool comes from the coats of Merino Sheep. It is much finer than regular wool, and is often confused with cashmere.
- Made by artisans in Lima, Peru.
- Green dry clean. Use a sweater stone to maintain brushed texture.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag.
- Pair with the matching Beret and our Luna Pant | denim.
- Maria is 5' 9" and wearing a size small.
- For a general size guide click here, see below for some fit notes specific to the Brushed Cardi:
- XS | length 16 1/2" | shoulder 15" | chest 40" | bottom opening 38" | sleeve length 18 1/2"
- S | length 17 1/2" | shoulder 17" | chest 44" | bottom opening 39" | sleeve length 19"
- M | length 19" | shoulder 18" | chest 46" | bottom opening 40" | sleeve length 20 1/2"
- L | length 20" | shoulder 18 1/2" | chest 48" | bottom opening 44" | sleeve length 20"
Also available in mushroom, radish, noir, and navy.