GEORGIA DRESS | coconut | earth dyed
Is a dress really a dress without pockets?
An asymmetrical dress with a decorative seam-line at the waist. Raglan-style voluminous sleeves with a stretchy sleeve opening for comfort. Naturally dyed using the earth. An 8 1/2" front slit, and 5" back slit. Fully lined with cotton voile. Side on seam pockets.
- Ethically and mindfully made in Delhi, India.
- Earth dyed using natural enzymes and sea salt, without the use of any chemicals.
- We recommend dry cleaning the Georgia Dress or hand washing cold and hanging to dry - Store out of the sun to best preserve the the natural dye.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag.
- Shereen is 5' 6" and wearing a size small.
- For a general size guide click here, see below for some fit notes specific to the Georgia Dress (keep in mind the measurements are of the garment, and you will need some room to move) :
- XS | 33" chest | 33" waist | 48" hip
- S | 35" chest | 35" waist | 50" hip
- M | 37" chest | 37" waist | 52" hip
- L | 39" chest | 39" waist | 54" hip
*Also available in Animal.