HATTIE DRESS | indigo | organic + earth dyed
A subtle nod to 60s mod
Hattie is a shift-style mini-dress that’s perfectly tailored throughout. Side curved pockets and voluminous sleeves. Contrast stitching throughout. Ties up the back with twill tape. Zips up the side for ease of wear. 33” length *model has very long legs!
- 100% organic cotton.
- Hand-loomed selvedge denim, made on a wooden frame without the use of electricity.
- Earth dyed using pure indigo, without the use of any chemicals. A biodegradable, non toxic, waste-free, and medicinal alternative to synthetic dyes. Anomalies in the dye and weave are not to be considered imperfections, but a testament to the uniqueness of each piece.
- Ethically and mindfully made by our artisan partners in Delhi, India.
- Hand wash cold with a neutral detergent. Lay flat to dry, do not bleach. High iron. Store out of the sun.
- Model is 5' 9" and wearing a size XS.
- The Hattie Dress runs true to size.
- For a general size guide click here, see below for some fit notes specific to this dress:
- XS | 34" length | 17" chest | 14 1/2" waist | 19" hip
- S | 34 1/2" length | 18" chest | 15 1/2" waist | 20" hip
- M | 35" length | 19" chest | 16" waist | 21" hip
- L | 35 /12" length | 20" chest | 16 1/2" waist | 22" hip