DAHLIA SHORT | charcoal | organic + earth dyed
Smooth like butter
A short with an easy and flattering ribbed elastic waistband, knit using a yarn that’s not too thick, not too thin. Fitted through the waist and hip, but relaxed at the thigh. With a 3” inseam, designed for mobility. Naturally dyed using the earth, charcoal is a smoky gray.
- 100% organic cotton, cultivated by family farmers in Peruvian valleys.
- Earth dyed using the fruit of tara pods and the leaves of walnut trees.
- Knit by women artisans in Lima.
- Hand wash with a neutral detergent. Lay flat to dry. Low iron, do not bleach. Store out of the sun to best preserve the natural dye.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag.
- Wear with our Tee | bone, The Sweater Vest | wheat and the Hill Hat | wheat.
- Maria is 5' 9" and wearing a size small.
- For a general size guide click here, see below for some fit notes specific to the Dahlia Short:
- XS | 10" thigh | 12" front rise | 3" inseam
- S | 10 1/2" thigh | 12 1/2" front rise | 3" inseam
- M | 11" thigh | 13" front rise | 3" inseam
- L | 11 1/2" thigh | 13 1/2" front rise | 3" inseam