MAX SWEATER | radish | earth dyed
Go ahead, get cozyKnit by Peruvian artisans from the softest alpaca yarn and merino wool blend with a brushed texture and mock neckline. Hits around the hip with sleeves intentionally hitting at the wrist. A relaxed fit.
- Knit from a luxe 74% Suri Alpaca, 22% Merino Wool, 4% Polyamide yarn.
- Suri Alpaca is one of two breeds of the Alpaca (the other is Huacaya). Less than 10% of the 3.7 million Alpacas on Earth are Suri. Suri Alpacas produce a fiber as soft as cashmere, with the luster of silk.
- Merino Wool comes from the coats of Merino Sheep. It is much finer than regular wool, and is often confused with cashmere.
- Naturally dyed using Carmine + Tara.
- Made by artisans in Lima, Peru.
- Green dry clean. Use a sweater stone to maintain brushed texture.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag.
- Pair with the Luna Pant |
- Maria is 5' 9" and wearing a size small.
- True to size. Relaxed fit.
- For a general size guide click here, see below for some fit notes specific to the Max Sweater:
- XS | length 20 1/4" | chest 18" | sleeve length 21 1/2" | bottom 16 1/2"
- S | length 21" | chest 19" | sleeve length 22" | bottom 17 1/2"
- M | length 21 3/4" | chest 20" | sleeve length 22 1/2" | bottom 18 1/2"
- L | length 22 1/2" | chest 21" | sleeve length 23" | bottom 19 1/2"
Also available in mushroom.