RYAN PULLOVER | jam
Sweater weather just got even betterRyan is a shrunken pullover sweater with a crew neckline. Knit by Peruvian artisans from a suri-alpaca / merino-wool blend that is not only soft and silk-like, but surprisingly light and breathable (and wearable year round), with a brushed texture. Bracelet length sleeves.
- Knit from a luxe 74% Suri Alpaca, 22% Merino Wool, 4% Polyamide yarn.
- Suri Alpaca is one of two breeds of the Alpaca (the other is Huacaya). Less than 10% of the 3.7 million Alpacas on Earth are Suri. Suri Alpacas produce a fiber as soft as cashmere, with the luster of silk.
- Merino Wool comes from the coats of Merino Sheep. It is much finer than regular wool, and is often confused with cashmere.
- Made by artisans in Lima, Peru.
- Green dry clean. Use a sweater stone to maintain brushed texture.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag.
- Maya is 5' 9" and wearing a size xs.
- For a general size guide click here, see below for some fit notes specific to the Ryan Pullover:
- XS | 18 1/2" length | 18 1/2" chest| 15 1/4" bottom opening | 25" sleeve length
- S | 19 1/4" length | 19 1/2" chest | 16 1/4" bottom opening | 25 1/2" sleeve length
- M | 20" length | 20 1/2" chest | 17 1/4" bottom opening | 26" sleeve length
- L | 20 3/4" length | 21 1/2" chest | 18 1/4" bottom opening | 26 1/2" sleeve length
We recommend taking your normal size. Size down if you prefer a more snug fit, as this cardigan is designed to fit slightly oversized.
Also available in noir.