SEBASTIAN BLOUSE | indigo | organic + earth dyed
The flowers are cut, the table's set
A collared, cropped button-down blouse with cap sleeves. Lightly tailored with a princess seams and darts, and invisible stitch finishing at the hems. Full of tender little secrets, like the hidden front placket and decorative contrast stitching within. Naturally dyed using the earth, this shade of indigo is a Mediterranean blue.
- Hand-loomed, organic selvedge denim, made on a wooden frame without the use of electricity.
- Earth dyed using pure indigo.
- Clad with buttons made from the shells of pearl oysters.
- Ethically and mindfully made by our artisan partners in Delhi, India.
- Hand wash cold with a neutral detergent. Lay flat to dry, do not bleach. High iron. Store out of the sun to best preserve the natural dye.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag, with spare buttons stitched to the care label.
- Maria is 5' 9" and wearing a size small.
- For a general size guide click here, see below for some fit notes specific to the Sebastian Blouse:
- XS | 17" length | 16 3/4" chest | 15 1/2" waist | 6 1/2" sleeve length
- S | 17 1/2" length | 17 3/4" chest | 16 1/2" waist | 7" sleeve length
- M | 18" length | 18 3/4" chest | 17 1/2" waist | 7 1/2" sleeve length
- L | 18 1/2" length | 19 3/4" chest | 18 1/2" waist | 8" sleeve length