CARDI | shiitake | earth dyed
Fluffy is the perfect word
Knit by women artisans in Peru, using the softest boucle Alpaca yarn that is mindfully made in small batches. Clad with six sea shell buttons, and slightly cropped for flattering and versatile styling. Bracelet length sleeves.
- 89% superfine alpaca, 11% nylon
- Earth dyed naturally in Lima, Peru using Nogal (a walnut tree) leaves and seeds.
- Alpaca is naturally hypoallergenic and incredibly light and breathable, making Cardi friendly for all seasons and climates.
- Machine knit by artisans in Ayacucho, Peru.
- Hand wash and lay flat to dry - Alpaca is heat and water resistant, and does not absorb odor (a good excuse to wash sparingly). Store folded (not on a hanger) and out of the sun to best preserve the color.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag with two spare buttons stitched onto the care label.
- Pair with our Skinny Luna Pant | noir, or Gallo Pant | charcoal and Agnes Sweatercoat | shiitake.
- Maria is 5' 9'' and wearing a size small.
- For a general size guide click here, see below for some fit notes specific to our Cardi:
- XS | length 17 3/4" | shoulder 15" | chest 35" | bottom opening 28" | sleeve length 21 1/2"
- S | length 18 1/2" | shoulder 15 1/2" | chest 37" | bottom opening 30" | sleeve length 22"
- M | length 19 1/4" | shoulder 16" | chest 39" | bottom opening 32" | sleeve length 22 1/2"
- L | length 20" | shoulder 16 1/2" | chest 41" | bottom opening 34" | sleeve length 23"