CAROLINE BLOUSE | miso raw silk
The sweetest thing
A square neck blouse made of a raw muga silk. Voluminous sleeves with a stretchy opening for comfort. Fully lined bodice with elastic smocking that zips up the back for ease of wear.
- Made from 100% raw muga silk, with a 100% cotton lining.
- Raw Muga silk is a rare 100% unprocessed textile, the fiber comes out of the silk worm this natural warm-gold color. The incredibly durable fabric was once reserved for Indian royalty.
- Ethically and mindfully made in Delhi, India.
- Green dry clean.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag.
- Pair with our Skinny Luna Pant | noir.
- Maria is 5' 9" and wearing a size small.
- For a general size guide click here, see below for some fit notes specific to the Caroline Blouse:
- XS | 17 1/4" length | 17" chest | 12 1/2" across bottom *stretches
- S | 17 3/4" length | 18" chest | 13 1/2" across bottom *stretches
- M | 18 1/2" length | 19" chest | 14 1/2" across bottom *stretches
- L | 19 1/4" length | 20" chest | 15 1/2" across bottom *stretches