COOK TROUSER | gingham | organic + earth dyed
For those sunny afternoons that stretch on and on
A wide-leg trouser that’s fitted through the high waist and hips. Designed for comfort and functionality, with a thick waistband and curved side pockets.
- 100% organic cotton khadi, hand-spun and yarn dyed using a 2-ply yarn.
- Earth dyed using pure indigo, washed with sea salt and natural enzymes.
- Ethically and mindfully made by our artisan partners in Delhi, India.
- Hand wash cold and hang to dry. Low iron if needed. Store out of the sun to best preserve the natural dye.
- Wear with our Bodysuit | indigo or Cotton Cardi | indigo.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag.
- Maria is 5' 9" and wearing a size XS. Note that this pant was custom-made for her with a very long 35" inseam.
- A 30" inseam with a 3" cuff that can easily be let out for longer inseams.
- For a general size guide click here, see below for some fit notes specific for the Cook Trouser: