JUJU SHORT | bone | organic + earth dyed
Throw on in the morning, never take off again
A casual, pajama-style short with an elastic waistband and curved side pockets. With a 3" inseam, designed to be fitted throughout the waist and slightly flared through the legs. Details for days, with delicate, antique-inspired embroidery at the front and cuff.
- 100% organic cotton khadi, hand-spun and yarn dyed using a 2-ply yarn. Pockets lined with organic cotton.
- Earth dyed using sea salt and natural enzymes.
- Clad with buttons made from the shells of pearl oysters.
- Ethically and mindfully made by our artisan partners in Delhi, India.
- Hand wash cold and hang to dry. Low iron if needed. Store out of the sun to best preserve the natural dye.
- Wear with our Berit Blouse | bone.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag , with spare buttons stitched to the care label.
- Model is 5' 9" and wearing a size extra small.
- For a general size guide click here, see below for some fit notes specific to the Juju Short:
- XS | 12" waist | 10" front rise | 21" hip | 3 1/2" inseam
- S | 13" waist | 10 1/2" front rise | 22" hip | 3 1/2" inseam
- M | 14" waist | 11" front rise | 23" hip | 3 1/2" inseam
- L | 15" waist | 11 1/2" front rise | 24" hip | 3 1/2" inseam
Also available in wheat, gingham, and herb stripe.