MARLO DRESS | stripe | organic + earth dyed
A futuristic throwback
A carefully tailored midi-length dress that's form fitting through the bodice and waist. Timelessly detailed with flared bracelet length sleeves and a zip up to a bra-friendly v-back neckline. Naturally dyed using the earth, stripe is an alternating raw cotton and rich, clay tone.
- 100% organic cotton khadi, hand-spun and yarn dyed using a 2-ply yarn. Lined with organic cotton.
- Earth dyed using madder root, woodflower, and iron earth, washed with sea salt and natural enzymes.
- Ethically and mindfully made by our artisan partners in Delhi, India.
- Hand wash with a neutral detergent. Lay flat to dry. High iron. Do not bleach. Store out of the sun to best preserve the natural dye.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag.
- Maria is 5' 9" and wearing a size small.
- For a general size guide click here, see below for some fit notes specific to the Marlo Dress:
- XS | 51" length | 16" chest | 16" waist | 18" sleeve length
- S | 51 1/2" length | 17" chest | 16 1/4" waist | 18 1/2" sleeve length
- M | 52" length | 18" chest | 16 1/2" waist | 19" sleeve length
- L | 52 1/2" length | 19" chest | 17" waist | 20" sleeve length
Also available in gingham.