SABINE BLOUSE | gingham | organic + earth dyed
All ruffled up
A slightly cropped, button-down blouse with a double collar. With 3/4 sleeves leading to a 2-button cuff, ruffles with a decorative pick stitch edge, and decorative contrast stitching within, Sabine has so many details to love.
- 100% organic cotton khadi, hand-spun and yarn dyed using a 2-ply yarn. Pockets lined with organic cotton.
- Earth dyed using pure indigo, washed with sea salt and natural enzymes.
- Clad with buttons made from the shells of pearl oysters.
- Ethically and mindfully made by our artisan partners in Delhi, India.
Hand wash cold and hang to dry. Low iron if needed. Store out of the sun to best preserve the natural dye.
- Pair with our Sweater Vest | indigo and Hill Hat | indigo.
- Model is 5' 9" and wearing a size XS.
- For a general size guide click here, see below for some fit notes specific to the Sabine Blouse:
- XS | 21 3/4" length | chest 17" | 17 1/2" sleeve length
- S | 22 1/4" length | chest 18" | 18" sleeve length
- M | 22 3/4" length | chest 19" | 18 1/2" sleeve length
- L | 23 1/4" length | chest 20" | 19" sleeve length
Also available in stripe.