AGNES SWEATERCOAT | indigo | earth dyed
Better than most hugs
An open front style sweater-coat with side pockets. Knit by women artisans in Peru, using the softest boucle Alpaca yarn that is mindfully made in small batches.
- 89% superfine alpaca, 11% nylon
- Earth dyed naturally in Lima, Peru using pure Indigo.
- Alpaca is naturally hypoallergenic and incredibly light and breathable, making Agnes friendly for all seasons and climates.
- Machine knit by artisans in Ayacucho, Peru.
- Hand wash and lay flat to dry - Alpaca is heat and water resistant, and does not absorb odor (a good excuse to wash sparingly). Store folded (not on a hanger) and out of the sun to best preserve the natural earth dye.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag.
- Wear with our Sweatpant | cloud and Long Sleeve Tee | cloud.
- Maria is 5' 9'' and wearing a size small.
- For a general size guide click here, see below for some fit notes specific to the Agnes Sweatercoat:
- XS | length 39" | chest 37" | sleeve length 25" | bicep 6 1/4"
- S | length 39 1/2" | chest 39" | sleeve length 25 1/2" | bicep 6 1/2"
- M | length 40" | chest 41" | sleeve length 26" | bicep 6 3/4"
- L | length 40 1/2" | chest 43" | sleeve length 26 1/2" | bicep 7"