BERIT BLOUSE | bone | organic + earth dyed
Never worn the same way twice
A classic, lightly tailored blouse with a slightly cropped length, a boxy fit, and a notched collar. Details for days, including delicate antique-inspired embroidery at the front and cuff and the decorative contrast stitching within.
- Made with hand-spun and hand-woven, 100% organic cotton khadi.
- Earth dyed using sea salt and natural enzymes.
- Clad with buttons made from the shells of pearl oysters.
- Ethically and mindfully made by our artisan partners in Delhi, India.
- Hand wash cold and hang to dry. Low iron if needed. Do not bleach.
- Wear with our matching Juju Short | bone or Cook Trouser | stripe
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag, with spare buttons stitched to the care label.
- Maria is 5' 9" and wearing a size small.
- For a general size guide click here, see below for some fit notes specific to the Berit Blouse:
- XS | 21 1/4" length | chest 17 3/4" | 6 1/2" sleeve length
- S | 21 3/4" length | chest 18 3/4" | 7" sleeve length
- M | 22 1/4" length | chest 19 3/4" | 7 1/2" sleeve length
- L | 22 3/4" length | chest 20 3/4" | 8" sleeve length
Also available in wheat.