GENEVIÈVE DRESS | coconut | earth dyed
A mini length dress that buttons down the front with fabric covered buttons and loops, but zips up the back for ease of wear. A double-ruffle feminine sleeve and flattering empire seam-line. Naturally dyed using the earth. Fully-lined with cotton voile.
- Ethically and mindfully made in Delhi, India.
- We recommend dry cleaning the Geneviève Dress or hand washing cold and hanging to dry - Store out of the sun to best preserve the natural dye.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag with two spare buttons stitched to the care label.
- Shereen is 5' 6" and wearing a size small.
- We recommend taking your usual size.
- For a general size guide click here, see below for some fit notes specific to the Geneviève Dress (keep in mind the measurements are of the garment, and you will need some room to move) :
- XS | 32" length | 34" chest | 30" waist
- S | 33" length | 36" chest | 32" waist
- M | 34" length | 38" chest | 34" waist
- L | 35" length | 40" chest | 36" waist
*Also available in Spice.