MUSA TOP | celadon | organic + earth dyed
Comfort without compromise
Musa is anything but your simple long sleeved tee - with ruching down the front, back, and sides. Fabric is stretchy for an extra flattering fit. Dyed with the earth, celadon is a subtle blue-green reminiscent of Japanese pottery
- 96% organic cotton, 4% elastane.
- Earth dyed using Artemisia Vulgaris (leaves of a Mugwort plant), without the use of any chemicals. A biodegradable, non toxic, waste-free, and medicinal alternative to synthetic dyes. Anomalies in the dye are not to be considered imperfections, but a testament to the uniqueness of each piece.
- Ethically and mindfuly made in Delhi, India.
- Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Low iron, do not bleach.
- Wash sparingly and store out of the sun to help preserve the natural dye.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag.
- Wear with our Skinny Luna Pant | noir.
- Maria is 5' 9" and wearing a size small.
- We recommend taking your usual size.
- For a general size guide click here, see below for some fit notes specific to the Musa Top. Keep in mind the measurements are of the garment, which is designed to be fitted and has quite a bit of stretch:
- XS | 21" length | 14 1/4" chest | 23" sleeve length | 5 1/4" bicep
- S | 22" length | 15 1/4" chest | 23 1/2 " sleeve length | 5 1/2" bicep
- M | 23" length | 16 1/4" chest | 24" sleeve length | 5 3/4" bicep
- L | 23" length | 17 1/4" chest | 24 1/2" sleeve length | 6" bicep