MUSA TOP | radish | organic + earth dyed
This item is final sale.
No imperfections. Last ones!
Comfort without compromise
Musa is anything but your simple long sleeved tee - with ruching down the front, back, and sides. Fabric is stretchy for an extra flattering fit. Radish is a subtle lilac color.
- 96% organic cotton, 4% elastane.
- Ethically and mindfully made in Delhi, India.
- Earth dyed using burnt ash, madder and sea salt, without the use of any chemicals.
- Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Low iron, do not bleach.
- Wash sparingly and store out of the sun to help preserve the natural dye.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag.
- Pair with our Luna Pant | noir.
- Maria is 5' 9" and wearing a size small.
- We recommend taking your usual size.
- For a general size guide click here, see below for some fit notes specific to the Musa Top. Keep in mind the measurements are of the garment, which is designed to be fitted and has quite a bit of stretch:
- XS | 21" length | 14 1/4" chest | 23" sleeve length | 5 1/4" bicep
- S | 22" length | 15 1/4" chest | 23 1/2 " sleeve length | 5 1/2" bicep
- M | 23" length | 16 1/4" chest | 24" sleeve length | 5 3/4" bicep
- L | 23" length | 17 1/4" chest | 24 1/2" sleeve length | 6" bicep