THE SWEATER VEST | wheat | organic + earth dyed
A knit for any moment
A relaxed piece to be worn layered as a vest or alone as a top. With low-fitting armholes and a yarn that's not too thick and not too thin, The Sweater Vest invites you to wear it however you choose. Naturally dyed using the earth, wheat resembles a dormant grass.
- 100% organic cotton, cultivated by family farmers in Peruvian valleys
- Earth dyed using the leaves of a molle tree.
- Knit by women artisans in Lima.
Hand wash with a neutral detergent. Lay flat to dry. Low iron, do not bleach. Store out of the sun to best preserve the natural dye.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag.
- Wear with our matching Gallo Pant | wheat.
- Maria is 5' 9" and wearing a size medium.
- Runs small, please size up for a looser fit as seen on the model.
- For a general size guide click here, see below for some fit notes specific to The Sweater Vest:
- XS | 17 1/2" length | 13 13/4" shoulder width | 16" chest
- S | 18" length | 14 1/4" shoulder width | 17" chest
- M | 18 1/2" length | 14 3/4" shoulder width | 18" chest
- L | 19" length | 15 1/4" shoulder width | 19" chest