MUSA TOP | bone | organic + earth dyed
Comfort without compromise
Musa is anything but your simple long sleeved tee - with ruching down the front, back, and sides. Fabric is stretchy for an extra flattering fit. Naturally dyed using the earth, Bone is a subtle off-white color.
- 96% organic cotton, 4% elastane.
- Earth dyed using natural enzymes and sea salt, without the use of any chemicals.
- Ethically and mindfully made in Delhi, India.
- Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Low iron, do not bleach.
- Wash sparingly and store out of the sun to help preserve the natural dye.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag.
- Pair with our Kheller Trouser | cosmos.
- Maria is 5' 9" and wearing a size small.
- We recommend taking your usual size.
- For a general size guide click here, see below for some fit notes specific to the Musa Top. Keep in mind the measurements are of the garment, which is designed to be fitted and has quite a bit of stretch:
- XS | 21" length | 14 1/4" chest | 23" sleeve length | 5 1/4" bicep
- S | 22" length | 15 1/4" chest | 23 1/2 " sleeve length | 5 1/2" bicep
- M | 23" length | 16 1/4" chest | 24" sleeve length | 5 3/4" bicep
- L | 23" length | 17 1/4" chest | 24 1/2" sleeve length | 6" bicep