PIERCE BODYSUIT | celadon | organic + earth dyed
Always tucked & never untucked
Pierce is a fitted long sleeve bodysuit with a round neckline. Lettuce edging at sleeve openings for a feminine touch. Snaps at the bottom for ease of wear. Dyed with the earth, celadon is a subtle blue-green reminiscent of Japanese pottery
- 100% organic cotton.
- Earth dyed using Artemisia Vulgaris (leaves of a Mugwort plant), without the use of any chemicals. A biodegradable, non toxic, waste-free, and medicinal alternative to synthetic dyes. Anomalies in the dye are not to be considered imperfections, but a testament to the uniqueness of each piece.
- Ethically and mindfully made in Delhi, India.
- Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Low iron, do not bleach, store out of the sun.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag.
- Wear with our Hammons Trouser | indigo.
- Maria is 5' 9" and wearing a size XS.
- Size up for longer torsos.
- For a general size guide click here, see below for some fit notes specific to the Pierce Bodysuit:
- XS | 26 3/4" length | 14" chest
- S | 27 1/4" length | 15" chest
- M | 27 3/4" length | 16" chest
- L | 28 1/4" length | 17" chest
Also available in noir.