SABINE BLOUSE | stripe | organic + earth dye
All ruffled up
A slightly cropped, button-down blouse with a double collar. With 3/4 sleeves leading to a 2-button cuff, ruffles with a decorative pick stitch edge, and decorative contrast stitching within, Sabine has so many details to love. Naturally dyed using the earth, stripe is an alternating speckled cotton and rich, clay tone.
- 100% organic cotton khadi, hand-spun and yarn dyed using a 2-ply yarn. Lined with organic cotton.
- Earth dyed using madder root, woodflower, and iron earth, washed with sea salt and natural enzymes.
- Clad with buttons made from the shells of pearl oysters.
- Ethically and mindfully made by our artisan partners in Delhi, India.
Hand wash cold and hang to dry. Low iron if needed. Store out of the sun to best preserve the natural dye.
- Wear with our matching Juju Short | stripe.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag, with spare buttons stitched to the care label.
- Maria is 5' 9" and wearing a size small.
- For a general size guide click here, see below for some fit notes specific to the Sabine Blouse:
- XS | 21 3/4" length | chest 17" | 17 1/2" sleeve length
- S | 22 1/4" length | chest 18" | 18" sleeve length
- M | 22 3/4" length | chest 19" | 18 1/2" sleeve length
- L | 23 1/4" length | chest 20" | 19" sleeve length