MASK | spice | earth dyed | one size
A stylish companion for our new normal.
- Made by our artisan partners in Delhi, India, using leftover and scrap fabrics from our own production cycle.
- Double layered : A washed and sturdy cotton-linen with a bit of texture, Earth dyed using Indian Madder root, Flame of Forest, and Pomegranate, without the use of any chemicals. With an unprocessed organic cotton lining.
- Tie around your head or ears.
- Machine wash cold with like colors and hang to dry, or hand wash.
Pleated face covering for easy sizing and fit.
- 7" width
- 3" height - expands to accommodate most face shapes
- 12 1/2" ties
Our masks are not intended for use in a clinical setting and should not be used as a medical PPE replacement, as they have not been evaluated by the CDC or FDA. While our mask follows the CDC's guidelines for personal-use face coverings, we make no medical claims or guarantees in regard to usage.
All masks are final sale.