COOK TROUSER | stripe | organic + earth dyed
Legs for days
A wide-leg trouser that’s fitted through the high waist and hips. Designed for comfort and functionality, with a thick waistband and curved side pockets. Naturally dyed using the earth, stripe is an alternating speckled cotton and rich, clay tone.
- 100% organic cotton khadi, hand-spun and yarn dyed using a 2-ply yarn.
- Earth dyed using madder root, woodflower, and iron earth, washed with sea salt and natural enzymes.
- Ethically and mindfully made by our artisan partners in Delhi, India.
- Hand wash cold and hang to dry. Low iron if needed. Store out of the sun to best preserve the natural dye.
- Wear with our Bodysuit | tobacco.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag.
- Maria is 5' 9" and wearing a size XS. Note that this pant was custom-made for her with a very long 35" inseam.
- 30" inseam with a 3" cuff that can easily be let out for longer inseams.
- For a general size guide click here, see below for some fit notes specific for the Cook Trouser:
- XS | 12 1/2" front rise | 11 1/2" thigh | 19" hip | 30" inseam
- S | 13 1/4" front rise | 12" thigh | 20" hip | 30" inseam
- M | 14" front rise | 12 1/2" thigh | 21" hip | 30" inseam
- L | 14 3/4" front rise | 13" thigh | 22" hip | 30" inseam
Also available in herb stripe and gingham.