NORA TOP | celadon | organic + earth dyed
A tee with a twist, literally
Nora is a faux wrap style t-shirt style top. Flattering cap sleeves. Fitted throughout. Fabric is stretchy for an extra flattering fit. Dyed with the earth, celadon is a subtle blue-green reminiscent of Japanese pottery.
- 96% organic cotton, 4% elastane.
- Earth dyed using Artemisia Vulgaris (leaves of a Mugwort plant), without the use of any chemicals. A biodegradable, non toxic, waste-free, and medicinal alternative to synthetic dyes. Anomalies in the dye are not to be considered imperfections, but a testament to the uniqueness of each piece.
- Ethically and mindfully made in Delhi, India.
- Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Low iron, do not bleach.
- Wash sparingly and store out of the sun to help preserve the natural dye.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag.
- Wear with our Luna Pant | noir.
- Maria is 5' 9" and wearing a size small.
- The Nora Top is true to size.
- For a general size guide click here, see below for some fit notes specific to the Nora Top. Keep in mind the measurements are of the garment, which is designed to be fitted and has quite a bit of stretch:
- XS | 19 1/2" length | 14 1/2" chest | 14" bottom opening
- S | 20" length | 15 1/2" chest | 15" bottom opening
- M | 20 1/2" length | 16 1/2" chest | 16" bottom opening
- L | 21" length | 17 1/2" chest | 17" bottom opening