THE LOUNGE PANT | celadon | organic + earth dyed
The Lounge Pant is an effortless pull-on knit trouser, but is everything but simple when it comes to construction. Flat at the front with no front rise seam, and a dropped crotch. An elastic waistband that can be worn high or at the natural waist. Curved side pockets. The ultimate comfort pant. Dyed using the earth, celadon is a subtle blue-green reminiscent of Japanese pottery.
- 100% organic cotton.
- Earth dyed using Artemisia Vulgaris (leaves of a Mugwort plant), without the use of any chemicals. A biodegradable, non toxic, waste-free, and medicinal alternative to synthetic dyes. Anomalies in the dye are not to be considered imperfections, but a testament to the uniqueness of each piece.
- Ethically and mindfully made in Delhi, India.
- Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Low iron, do not bleach store out of the sun.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag.
- Wear with our matching Pierce Top | celadon.
- Model is 5' 9" and wearing a size XS.
- For a general size guide click here, see below for some fit notes specific to The Lounge Pant:
- XS | 12 1/4" waist | 18 1/2" hip | 13 3/4" rise | 35 1/2" total length
- S | 13 1/4" waist | 19 1/2" hip | 14 1/4" rise | 36" total length
- M | 14 1/4" waist | 20 1/2" hip | 14 3/4" rise | 36 1/2" total length
- L | 15 1/4" waist | 21 1/2" hip | 15 1/4" rise | 37" total length
Also available in noir.