THE SWEATER VEST | indigo | organic + earth dyed
A knit for any moment
A relaxed piece to be worn layered as a vest or alone as a top. With low-fitting armholes and a yarn that's not too thick and not too thin, The Sweater Vest invites you to wear it however you choose. Naturally dyed using the earth, this shade of indigo is a deep ocean blue.
- 100% organic cotton, cultivated by family farmers in Peruvian valleys.
- Earth dyed using pure indigo.
- Knit by women artisans in Lima.
- Hand wash with a neutral detergent. Lay flat to dry. Low iron, do not bleach. Store out of the sun to best preserve the natural dye.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag.
- Wear with our matching Gallo Pant | indigo and Hill Hat | indigo.
- Maria is 5' 9" and wearing a size small.
- For a general size guide click here, see below for some fit notes specific to The Sweater Vest:
- XS | length 17 1/2" | shoulder width 13 13/4" | chest 16"
- S | length 18" | shoulder width 14 1/4" | chest 17"
- M | length 18 1/2" | shoulder width 14 3/4 | chest 18"
- L | length 19" | shoulder width 15 1/4" | chest 19"