CAROLINE BLOUSE | coconut | earth dyed
The sweetest thing
A square neck blouse made of a washed cotton-linen fabric with a bit of texture. Naturally dyed using the earth. Voluminous sleeves with a stretchy opening for comfort. Fully lined bodice with elastic smocking that zips up the back for ease of wear.
- Ethically and mindfully made in Delhi, India.
- Earth dyed using natural enzymes and sea salt, without the use of any chemicals.
- We recommend dry cleaning the Caroline blouse or hand washing cold and hanging to dry - Store out of the sun to best preserve the natural dye.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag.
- Shereen is 5' 6" and wearing a size xsmall.
- For a general size guide click here, see below for some fit notes specific to the Caroline Blouse :
- XS | 16" length | 17" chest | 12 1/2" across bottom *stretches
- S | 16 1/2" length | 18" chest | 13 1/2" across bottom *stretches
- M | 17" length | 19" chest | 14 1/2" across bottom *stretches
- L | 17 1/2" length | 20" chest | 15 1/2" across bottom *stretches