COTTON CARDI | indigo | organic + earth dyed
Your all-season standard
An organic cotton, earth dyed update to our bestselling Cardi. A versatile knit that’s not too thick, not too thin, and perfectly oversized in all the right places. Seashell buttons down the front, with bracelet length sleeves. Naturally dyed using the earth, this shade of indigo is a deep ocean blue.
- 100% organic cotton, cultivated by family farmers in Peruvian valleys.
- Earth dyed using pure indigo.
- Clad with buttons made from the shells of pearl oysters.
- Knit by women artisans in Lima.
- Hand wash with a neutral detergent. Lay flat to dry. Low iron, do not bleach. Store out of the sun to best preserve the natural dye.
- Wear with our Juju Short | herb stripe.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag, with spare buttons stitched to the care label.
- Model is 5' 9" and wearing a size extra small.
- For a general size guide click here. See below for some fit notes specific for the Cotton Cardi:
- XS | 18 1/4" length | 17 1/4" chest | 20 1/2" sleeve length
- S | 19" length | 18 1/4" chest | 21" sleeve length
- M | 19 3/4" length | 19 1/4" chest | 21 1/2" sleeve length
- L | 20 1/2" length | 20 1/4" chest | 22" sleeve length
Also available in radish, charcoal and wheat.