FATIMA JACKET | indigo | organic + earth dyed
Made for that salty breeze
A sailor-inspired, double-breasted funnel neck jacket with raglan sleeves and a flared shape. Thoughtfully crafted with back seamline detailing and side welt pockets. Unlined with contrasting natural-colored cotton seam binding inside. Naturally dyed using the earth, this shade of indigo is a Mediterranean blue.
- Hand-loomed, organic selvedge denim, made on a wooden frame without the use of electricity.
- Earth dyed using pure indigo.
- Clad with buttons made from the shells of pearl oysters.
- Ethically and mindfully made by our artisan partners in Delhi, India.
- Hand wash cold with a neutral detergent. Lay flat to dry, do not bleach. High iron. Store out of the sun to best preserve the natural dye.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag, with spare buttons stitched to the care label.
- Maria is 5' 9" and wearing a size small.
- For a general size guide click here, see below for some fit notes specific to the Fatima Jacket:
- XS | 31" body length | 8 1/2" neck width | 20" chest | 18" sleeve length
- S | 31 1/2" body length | 8 3/4" neck width | 21" chest | 18 1/2" sleeve length
- M | 32" body length | 9" neck width | 22" chest | 19" sleeve length
- L | 32 1/2" body length | 9 1/4" neck width | 23" chest | 19 1/2" sleeve length