MARI PATCHWORK COAT
The best kind of leftovers.
Hand-quilted with leftover fabrics of our very own production cycle. This reinvented coat features a high standing collar that form wide lapels when open, snap closure, and side welt pockets. Heavy-duty with a thick cotton twill lining, Mari is the cozy, minimal waste coat of your dreams.
- Hand quilted using scraps from our production cycle. Sturdy metal snaps are fabric covered. 100% cotton twill lining.
- Due to its handmade nature, minor variations may occur from coat to coat
- Ethically and mindfully made in Delhi, India
- Spot clean or green dry clean.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag
- Wear with our Turtleneck | noir and Skinny Luna Pant | noir
- Maria is 5' 9" and wearing a size XS/S
- For a general size guide click here, or see below for some fit notes specific for the Mari Coat:
- XS/S | 44 1/4" length | 21 1/2" chest | 18 1/2" sleeve length | 7 1/4" bicep
- M/L | 45 1/2" length | 24" chest | 19 3/4" sleeve length | 8 1/2" bicep