MOCKNECK TANK | spice | organic + earth dyed
- 100% organic + earth dyed cotton.
- Earth dyed in Lima Peru using the dried roots of Rathany, a shrub native to the Peruvian Andes.
- Machine knit by artisans in Ayacucho, Peru.
- Hand wash, lay flat to dry - do this sparingly and store out of the sun, to best preserve the natural earth dye.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag.
- Pair with the matching Gallo Pant | spice.
- Maria is 5' 9" and wearing a size extra small.
- For a general size guide click here, see below for some fit notes specific to the Mockneck Tank:
- XS | length 23" | chest 14" | bottom sweep 15"
- S | length 23" | chest 15" | bottom sweep 16"
- M | length 23" | chest 16" | bottom sweep 17"
- L | length 23" | chest 17" | bottom sweep 18"
The Mockneck Tank is designed to be fitted, size up if you prefer a looser fit.
Also available in Charcoal.