GALLO PANT | charcoal | organic + earth dyed
A sweater for your legs
Gently fitted through the waist and hips with a slight wide leg and cropped ankle length. Designed to sit high on the waist with a flattering, ribbed elastic waistband. Made from an über soft organic cotton. Naturally dyed using the earth, charcoal is a smoky gray.
- 100% organic cotton, cultivated by family farmers in Peruvian valleys.
- Earth dyed using the fruit of tara pods and the leaves of walnut trees.
- Knit by women artisans in Lima.
- Hand wash with a neutral detergent. Lay flat to dry. Low iron, do not bleach. Store out of the sun to best preserve the natural dye.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag.
- Wear with our matching Cotton Cardi | charcoal.
- Maria is 5' 9" and wearing a size small.
- For a general size guide click here, see below for some fit notes specific to the Gallo Pant:
- XS | 12" front rise | 10" thigh | 26 1/4" inseam
- S | 12 1/2" front rise | 10 1/2" thigh | 26 3/4" inseam
- M | 13" front rise | 11" thigh | 27 1/4" inseam
- L | 13 1/2" front rise | 11 1/2" thigh | 27 3/4" inseam
Also available in indigo and wheat.