HILL HAT | charcoal | organic + earth dyed
The last thing you pack, every time
A knit bucket-style hat with seamless construction and a rolled edge. Flexible, moldable, and packable for every adventure to come. Naturally dyed using the earth, charcoal is a smoky gray.
- 100% organic cotton, cultivated by family farmers in Peruvian valleys.
- Earth dyed using the fruit of tara pods and the leaves of walnut trees.
- Knit by women artisans in Lima.
- Hand wash with a neutral detergent. Lay flat to dry. Low iron, do not bleach. Store out of the sun to best preserve the natural dye.
- Wear with our matching Sweater Vest | charcoal.
- One size fits most.
Also available in indigo, radish, and wheat.