HILL HAT | wheat | organic + earth dyed
The last thing you pack, every time
A knit bucket-style hat with seamless construction and a rolled edge. Flexible, moldable, and packable for every adventure to come. Naturally dyed using the earth, wheat resembles a dormant grass.
- 100% organic cotton, cultivated by family farmers in Peruvian valleys.
- Earth dyed using the leaves of a molle tree.
- Knit by women artisans in Lima.
- Hand wash with a neutral detergent. Lay flat to dry. Low iron, do not bleach. Store out of the sun to best preserve the natural dye.
- Wear with our matching Cotton Cardi | wheat and Dahlia Short | wheat.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag.
- One size fits most.