BEANIE | mushroom
This item is final sale.
No imperfections. Last ones!
Head in a cloud
A brushed and slouchy fit, double layered for extra warmth.
*The first 3 photos most accurately show the color.
- Knit from a luxe 74% Suri Alpaca, 22% Merino Wool, 4% Polyamide yarn.
- Suri Alpaca is one of two breeds of the Alpaca (the other is Huacaya). Less than 10% of the 3.7 million Alpacas on Earth are Suri. Suri Alpacas produce a fiber as soft as cashmere, with the luster of silk.
- Merino Wool comes from the coats of Merino Sheep. It is much finer than regular wool, and is often confused with cashmere.
- Made by artisans in Lima, Peru.
- Green dry clean. Use a sweater stone to maintain the brushed texture.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag.
- One size fits most.
- Measurements laying flat:
- ONE SIZE | Length | 11 1/2", Opening | 11"